How To Use
1. Thoroughly clean your brows with an oil free cleanser, like Dyotics Skin Prep Lotion or Revitalash Micellair Makeup Remover.
2. Mix 1 cm of tint and 4-5 drops LashFX Tint Developer in a glass dish. Mix well.
3. Apply with an angled brush and work as clean as possible. You can also use a spoolie brush for a more natural result. In that case you only dye the hairs, not the skin.
4. Leave for 5-10 minutes. The longer the application time the more intensive the result.
5. Remove by using cotton wool pads and water.
6. You can remove skin stains with Dyotics Tint Remover.