Bronsun is a true Instagram sensation. Brow stylists all over the world are fan of this Russian brand. Why? Because it is the first eyebrow gel with henna effect. Very easy to apply! And it colors both hair ánd skin.
Henna Brows is a professional beauty treatment, and you needed to visit a brow bar to get them. Until recently. Because from now on you can do it yourself with Bronsun. The first eyebrow dye with henna effect, packed in handy do-it-yourself mini kits.
For those of you who didn't know, with brow henna you color both hair and skin. This effect remains visible for about 7 days, so you don't need make-up all that time. Ideal if you don't want to worry about your brows. The color lasts about 6 weeks on the hairs.
Handy Mini Kits
The Bronsun tint kits come in three different shades, from light brown to dark brown. Each kit includes a tube of paint, developer, microbrush and mixing cup. One kit is for about 15 treatments, so the price of a pair of long-lasting brows is less than € 1.50.
The Benefits Of Bronsun Brow Dye
- Highly pigmented. Dyes the hair and the skin.
- Henna tattoo effect up to 7 days
- Colors the hair for 4-5 weeks
- In a handy tube. No more messing around
- Fine gel texture
- Does not contain ammonia
Step By Step Bronsun Brows
1. Cleanse the eyebrows with an oil-free makeup remover. For example Dyotics Skin Prep Lotion or Revitalash Micellar Water.
2. Mix the dye and developer in a ratio of 1:1 until homogeneous consistency. We recommend using 0.5 cm of dye and an equal proportion of oxidant.
3. Using an angled brush or the tiny Dyotics henna brush, quickly and evenly apply a thin layer of the prepared mixture to the eyebrows, strictly to the desired shape. Carefully tint the skin by raising the eyebrow hairs. Watch out for the clarity of the lines.
4. The exposure time for eyebrows is 15-20 minutes and it depends on the desired result: the more intense shade and tinting effect you want, the more time you need. Remove the onset after 5-7 minutes, for a beautiful ombré effect.
5. As the exposure time is over, remove the dye from the eyebrows with a damp cotton pad. The result of tinting depends on the type of skin, color type, individual organism characteristics.
6. If you accidentally tinted the skin, apply a small amount of Dyotics Tint Remover to a cotton swab and gently wipe this area. Repeat if needed.
Have you had a henna eyebrow treatment before? The following aftercare rules also apply to Bronsun.
- Keep your brows dry up to 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid aggressive cosmetic treatment (scrubs, peels, alcohol-containing products) and steam
- Do not use lotions, toners and creams in the eyebrow area.
Patch Test. Always
In very few cases Bronsun develops an allergy. That actually applies to all regular eyebrow dye and brow henna. Therefore: always do a patch test when you are going to treat a customer with Bronsun for the first time. Do this at least 24-48 hours before the treatment. You can also choose to take the allergy test during another treatment. This way you know whether you can use Bronsun next time.
1. Mix a small amount of dye with Milk-cream developer according to the instructions.
2. Apply the mixture to the inside of the elbow or behind the ear.
3. Let it dry and wash it off with water in 30 minutes.
In case of itching, irritation, swelling or redness during the exposure time or within 24-48 hours, the use of the dye is prohibited.
De Bronsun Tint Kits come in three beautiful shades: Light Brown, Brown and Dark Brown. Price per kit: €20.